Monday, October 12, 2009

Zumba, Zumba, Zumba

Hey Guys,

Have you ever Zumbaed? It's a form of dance aerobics - essentially it's dance club music and you dance along with choreography from the instructor.

If you've never tried it, I HIGHLY recommend it! I love to dance, music, and aerobics so it's a perfect match. You should definitely give it a try. I know they offer at my local YMCA, and I'm aware of many other clubs that offer it. I find that working out with a group is really motivating and FUN.

I woke up excited and pumped on the journey I'm on. Sometimes I get anxious about the destinations and it really helps to pull out my "life plans" and look over goals I have and see that I am actually on the road to where I need to be and there's absolutely no need to worry. Don't worry, Be Happy :-)

Go try some Zumba!

Love, Jades

No comments:

Post a Comment