Sunday, October 18, 2009

Health: Weigh-In #2

Hi Guys!

Well, well, well here we are at week 2 as far as my new Optimal Healthy Lifestyle goes. As my Weight Watcher's leader says, I'm living as a fit and healthy person these days :-).

It has been a stressful week for me a bit...the loss of my cat has been rough for me. It's okay though, losses are suppose to cause some grief. I'm just working on feeling it- and not eating because of it!

I've also started working at my Dad's girlfriend's store here in Texas part-time for the holiday. This is a great gig for me as I now have time to bring in some income, but also pursue finding the passion/ purpose of my life.

If you haven't caught on, or I didn't tell you, I've been on an avid search to find my purpose for being here. I was in a very acceptable, but not personally fulfilling job. I have always been fascinated with learning what I can do, that I truly love, while helping others, and making good money. I'm well on my search and will keep you up-dated.

Did I even mention my weigh-in? Ooops! I was up, 3.2 pounds. I was over my calories about about 1,045- so this is to be expected. No mystery here. It's good to see what I ate, this way I can't rationalize my gain or pretend I just don't know what happened. Honesty works.

Alright, onto another week as a fit and healthy person!
XOX,
Jades

P.S. I really want to learn how to cook some more stuff to change things up!

1 comment:

  1. Keep on going and stay accountable. This is a life journey, there is bound to be some bumps in the road. Keep on going and best wishes at your next weigh in!

    ReplyDelete