Friday, October 2, 2009

Health: Weigh-In #1

Hello Everyone,
Alright.

So, I am on a weight loss journey- or more precisely a journey to achieve my personal Optimal Health.

I have been yo-yo dieting for most of my adult and teenage life. Actually-truthfully my entire adult life. That being said, I am stopping the yo-yo dieting and creating a new lifestyle.

I am going to have weekly weigh-ins so you can track my progress. My weigh-ins will normally be on Saturday mornings.

My Plan: Weight Watchers Simply Filling Technique/ Loose It on my iPhone to track nutrients and calories. I'm also limiting my fruit to 2 servings a day.

Stats:
5'11
177.8 lb
Fat % 27.8
BMI 23.5
Waist- 33"
Hip- 40.5"
Butt- 42"
Right Thigh- 24"
Chest- 32"


GOAL:
145 lbs
BMI 22
Fat % - not sure
Radiance!
Okay, there it is. I'll weigh in next week and let you know how it went.

XOX,
Jades

No comments:

Post a Comment