Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy Monday Ya'll

Good Monday Ya'll!

Hope you had a nice weekend and are refreshed and ready for your week, or if you aren't happily rearing to go, that it is worth it because you had a great weekend.

Not too eventful for me, but productive which is always a good thing in my book. I'm halfway through Barbara Sher's "Classes for Scanners" CDs. It is a great series and I'm learning a lot about myself. Turns out, I'm a Scanner.

What the heck is a Scanner you ask? In a nutshell, it's someone who has tons of interests and wants to do it all. Knowing that I am a Scanner, and that it is fine and that there are certain models of behavior I can follow in order to maximize my productivity is extremely helpful.

Another revelation- I've been trying to set up my living room for weeks and it's just not coming together. I finally realized today that it's not meant to be a living room- it's meant to be a studio! Bingo. Now I'm all jazzed to get it set up and in gear.

Enough about me, hope you had a wonderful weekend and that you're pumped now for the week. Remember, it' s always better to do something than nothing and the way to eat an elephant is one bite at a time. Do something that makes you happy today: ride your bike, take some photos, go out to dinner at a new place, draw, write, play in instrument, skip- just something- anything.

Dream,
Jades

No comments:

Post a Comment