Thursday, December 10, 2009

Living Gluten Free and Loving IT

Hey Ya'll,

You hear you can no longer eat gluten- the doctor flatly states, "You can't eat anymore barley, rye, oats, or wheat- period". Alright- what's your reaction? Shock, disgust, anger?

Or- are you like me and when you hear this your instantly hit with an insatiable curiosity and some deep bell goes off because you know that finally a truth has been found?

I was happy- I am happy, and the longer I stay away and better I feel- the happier and happier I become. I cannot tell you the INCREDIBLE changes occurring with my body, which of course is making me just one heck of a happy girl! First off, my skin! I have struggled with acne for over 10 years. I've tried Acutane, retinol, ProActive, blah blah blah. My skin never recovered, although it might improve- it would not clear up completely and heal.

Well, thanks to ending my relationship with gluten, and finding a gifted aesthetician my skin has NEVER looked better (well okay when I was a baby maybe but you get the idea). My skin is so clear and healthy looking. This is a huge development and I am just tickled pink.

My energy has improved, my lean body mass is increasing (with exercise), I want to do more and more things, I'm losing weight, and well- I'm glowing.

I am so happy to be living this lifestyle, it's like I have finally taken a huge step in the right direction and I can see a very bright future. I know I'll reach my goal of Optimal Radiant Health.

Oh, on a side note- I can't get enough apples right now. Want a non-gluten-containing yummy treat? Core a nice organic apple, sprinkle on cinnamon and bake or broil for about 5-10 minutes. No sugar needed- it's sweet and delicious- sweet as pie.

Besos!
Jades

No comments:

Post a Comment